Shell & Core Office Space For Sale At JBC4

Jumeirah Business Center 4, Jumeirah Lake Towers, Dubai

For Sale

Property ID:  

JNM-S-2370

Permit Number 1107995419

AED 1,900,000

Property Description:

Shell & Core Office Space For Sale in JBC 4 – Cluster N
Area of 2679 sq.ft. one parking
Additional parking spots can be purchased
Service charges AED 13.6 per sq.ft
Payment details: pay 20% now as a deposit and remaining 80% should be paid within 30 days as a maximum.

Benefits of setting up a company in the JLT Free Zone include:
– 100% foreign business ownership
– 100% capital repatriation and no currency restrictions
– Unique industry clustering and purpose-built infrastructure
Secure, regulated environment, licensing a full range of business activities
Strategic location on Sheikh Zayed Road, connecting Abu Dhabi and Dubai, and in close proximity to Dubai Logistics Corridor.
OVERVIEW: JBC4 a commercial tower project which is primarily located within the emerging free zone district in Dubai, JLT. It has a total of 40 floors offering amazing views

PROPERTY FEATURES:

24 hours Maintenance
Bank/ATM Facility
Basement Parking
Broadband ready
Bus services
Central air conditioning
Central heating
Children’s nursery
Children’s play area
Communal gardens
Community view
Concierge Service
Covered Parking
Cycling tracks
Fitness Center
Gymnasium
Landscaped Garden
Laundry Service
Marina Berth
Metro station
Mosque
On high floor
On mid floor
Public Park
Public parking
Public transport
Recreational Facilities
Restaurants
Satellite/Cable TV
School
Shops
Storage room
Walking Trails

*All fields are compulsory

149 Results

Thanks for submitting the form. we will get back to you soon.